Janet joined the Bensol team in 2015 in an administrative role with 15 years of experience in group benefit administration and client service. With a passion for helping small businesses succeed, in 2019 Janet completed the required licensing to become a benefit advisor. She’s now helping small business owners find the right benefit plan to support their employees and build their business. (Yes- she loves group insurance!) Her commitment to providing the highest level of support continues to ensure Bensol clients get the most out of their benefit plan.
With a love of the outdoors, Janet enjoys spending time with family hiking and biking the trails of their hometown in Centre Wellington. Each October, Janet takes part in the CIBC Run for the Cure with her team of family and friends.
1. What one word best describes what matters most in business today?
2. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
3. How do you juggle the demands of life and work?
A really good day planner!
4. What was your first job?
McDonald’s with a friend at age 15 – so much fun!
5. What’s your idea of a perfect rainy day Sunday afternoon?
Rainy Sundays are the perfect opportunity to create a new soup recipe. I don’t cook but I can make a great soup!
6. What’s the one beverage you can’t live without?
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
7. What is your most treasured family heirloom?
8. What song do you always play at full volume?
ALL songs should be played at full volume!
9. What tastes so gross you won’t even be in the same room with it?
Cream of wheat. It should be outlawed.
10. Favourite childhood candy?
Connect with Janet: